Do you want to save money on the day-to-day running of your business?
Then the first thing to do would be to take a look at your light consumption.
Switching over to energy-efficient lighting – or ‘green lighting’, as we like to call it – is a simple solution that produces remarkable results:
- You reduce your energy bill, in some cases by more than 60%.
- Our durable LED solution means less resources need to be allocated to maintenance
- Improved light quality means pulsating and flickering lights become a thing of the past
- Improvements to employee satisfaction and the state of the work environment generally
- No upfront payments, thanks to our payment model
Sound like something for you?
Get in touch with a member of our team for a noncommittal chat.
Want to know more?
LED lights produce a substantial light output of high quality, with a correct colour temperature and excellent colour reproduction (Ra > 80).
LED lights are a sturdy source of light with an impressive life expectancy of up to 50,000 hours, which is 25 times longer than halogen bulbs, and 4-5 times longer than fluorescent lamps. This life expectancy converts to about 20-30 years, meaning that LED lights are essentially maintenance-free.
Green Industry LED lights meet all EMC and CE directive requirements.
The EMC directive ensures that lights do not disrupt other electrical appliances. The CE directive ensures noiselessness and less accidents.
LED lights enable significant energy-related savings by being up to 5 times more energy-efficient that regular light sources, and up to 60% more energy-efficient than fluorescent lamps.
LED lamps are 100% reusable and, unlike A-bulbs and fluorescent lights, do not contain dangerous chemicals such as phosphorus and mercury.