Are you employed in the industrial sector? Do you run your own stockist or logistics company?
Then you know just how much light factors into efficiency and the welfare of your employees. Furthermore, chances are you have an energy bill you wouldn’t mind saving on.
At Green Industry, we help others across your industry
– and would love to help you find the solutions best suited for your needs.
Should you choose to transition to our LED lights, you would stand to benefit in a variety of ways:
- Significant savings on your energy bill – a large proportion of clients save more than 60%
- Improvements in light quality compared to fluorescent lamps
- No more issues with pulsating and flickering lights, leading to a better work environment and fewer sick days
- High chances of increased efficiency
- Access to the desirable brand image of being green and environmentally friendly
How about we help you?
Get in touch with a member of our team for a noncommittal chat.
Stroede-Ralton benefits from excellent lighting at all hours
The reception staff at Stroede-Ralton are familiar with Green Industry. Their workspace used to be too dark during the winter, but then Green Industry stepped in with adjustable lighting. It was the dawn of a new era.
Nowadays Stroede-Ralton turn down the lights during Christmas, favouring candles in the name of good old Danish hygge. Once January comes around, the lights are turned all the way up and productivity ensues.
Technician Allan Nielsen is beyond satisfied with the new lighting situation at Stroede-Ralton.
”The fixtures we used to have had stopped working properly and when we changed them, there was a significant difference between the light coming from the old and the new fixtures.
With lights from Green Industry, the light is consistent, during the day as well as during the night. This makes a huge difference when it comes to employee satisfaction, and it saves us having to worry about maintenance. On top of that, we save on energy. We have never regretted changing to Green Industry.”