We help institutions
– increase user satisfaction and incorporate durable solutions
Are you responsible for one or more institutions, such as kindergartens, schools, or treatment centres?
Then you know just how important the quality of light is to the satisfaction of employees and the regular users of the institution. On top of that, you have likely grown weary of using funds that could be spent on your dream projects on unnecessarily large energy bills.
At Green Industry, we help others across your industry
– and would love to help you find the solutions best suited for your needs.
Should you choose to transition to our LED lights, you would stand to benefit in a variety of ways:
- Significant savings when it comes to light-based energy savings – funds that can be redirected to projects to generate value for you and the users of your institution
- The closest artificial thing to natural lighting, which has been proven to benefit work environments and increase user satisfaction
- Establishing a durable solution that requires less maintenance
How about we help you?
Get in touch with a member of our team for a noncommittal chat.
Fælledgården generates less CO2 emissions
Good light improves user satisfaction regardless of age. Fælledgården operator Flemming Eliasen knows that better than anyone now that the users of the institution are thriving under Green Industry lights:
“Every floor is equipped with cosy living areas in the style of a particular era, e.g. the 60s or the 70s, all of which incite conversation and stimulate inhabitant memories. It’s vital that the light in these areas match the décor, which is exactly what Green Industry’s “warm” LED lighting does. The light helps support the atmosphere we try to create for our residents and staff. The fact that Green Industry’s LED lights require less maintenance, cost less to use, and are better for the environment is a definite bonus. There’s more money to go around and we’ve decreased our negative impact on the environment.”